Diamond Microdermabrasion F14
The Diamond Dermabrasion provides a non-surgical skin refinish procedure, by using sterilie diamond heads to abrade or rub off the top skin layer, then vacuum out the particles along with any dirt and dead skin back up. This procedure removes skin debris, imperfections, blemishes, wrinkles and unwanted pigmentation on the skin. Moderate usage of Diamond Dermabrasion, accompany with skin products that penetrate through top skin layer that reach the dermis level, helps to replenish natural nutrients, restore cell activity, and promote skin health.The result after Microdermabrasion treatment is usually a healthy, glowing, beautiful skin.
1. Push in the movable ring of copper nozzle at the hand piece, and pull out the 6×4 size vacuum hose. Then push in the black plastic ring on the vacuum hose.
2. Put a drop of cream or milk lotion on the vacuum hose nozzle, push in the movable ring and insert in the vacuum hose to the limit.
3. Insert a cotton swab into the Diamond Head, then tight up the Diamond Head on the hand piece. Remove the cotton swab after every treatment.
4. Turn on the power switch.
5. Adjust the Vacuum intensity by Vacuum Regulator according to the following reference table, the intensity displays on Vacuum gauge and check with the client for comfort.
Recommended Vacuum intensity on treatment area
|Treatment Area||Normal Skin (inHg)||Sensitive Skin (inHg)|
|Near eye area||8-12||8-10|
Treatment Schedule Table
|Treatment||Frequency (days)||Total visits|
6. Use the incline area of Hand piece to contact with the skin surface. Proceed with a slow sliding motion. Do not place the hand piece at one spot for too long, doing so will cause harm to the skin.
7. Adjust the crystal flow rate by the Vacuum Regulator slowly from minimum to maximum. For commonly use, do not set the flow rate to maximum unless it is of necessity. This is for better comfort intensity.
8. Gently stretch the skin with thumb and finger and glide the Hand-piece 2 to 3 times over the area being treated. Then cross again in different directions to prevent streaking lines as in the reference picture. Brush strokes or polishing motions may be used in different sites.
1. Always begin treatment conservatively and observe the effects by the touch and appearance of the skin. Vacuum power that is too high or too big may cause an inflammatory response.
2. Edema and erythema can occur following treatment, but will resolve in few hours.
3. Overly aggressive techniques can cause mild flaking over the next 3-4 days. Epidermis that is treated too aggressively can lead to bleeding in the superficial dermis.
4. Diamond Dermabrasion should not be used on sensitive areas such as eyelids. The eyelids should be closed at all time during the procedure and may be covered with damp cotton pads.
5. The following areas are considered inappropriate for treatment. Skin tumor,moles,birthmark,angloma,lips,eyes,herpes,skin cancer,and liver spots.
The higher the D number,the finer the grit.
Clean diamond tips with Alcohol,then sterilize them with UV light or High Heat.
Replace the cotton filter after 5~6 customers treatment.