Diamond Microdermabrasion 500B
500b diamond microdermabrasion machine
What is The Diamond Dermabrasion? it is a creative improvement of the Micro-crystal Dermabrasion. The Diamond Dermabrasion provided a non-surgical skin refinish procedure, by using sterile diamond heads to abrade or rub off the top skin layer, then Vacuuming out the particles along with any dirt and dead skin back up. This procedure removes skin debris, imperfections, blemishes, wrinkles and unwanted pigmentation on the skin. Moderate usage of Diamond Dermabrasion, accompany with skin products that penetrate through top skin layer that reach the dermis level, helps to replenish natural nutrients, restore cell activity, and promote skin health. The results after Micro Dermabrasion treatment is usually a healthy, glowing, beautiful skin.
Supplies and Accessories
Diamond Dermabrasion Machine x 1
PVC vacuum hose 6*4 x 1
Diamond pen x 3
Pens box & foam x1
Diamond Head x 9
Heads box & foam 1
O-rings x 3
Cotton Filter x 1package
Power cord x 1
Operating Instruction for Diamond Dermabrasion
1. Push in the movable ring of copper nozzle at the hand piece, and pull out the 6×4 size vacuum hose. Then push in the black plastic ring on the vacuum hose.
2. Put a drop of cream or milk lotion on the vacuum hose nozzle, push in the movable ring and insert in the vacuum hose to the limit.
3. Insert a cotton swab into the Diamond Head, then tight up the Diamond Head on the hand piece. Remove the cotton swab after every treatment.
4. Turn on the power switch.
5. Adjust the Vacuum intensity by Vacuum Regulator according to the following reference table, the intensity displays on Vacuum gauge and check with the client for comfort.
Do not use on these areas:
1. Sensitive Skin
2. Skin Rash
3. Damaged, Inflamed, or Infected Skin.
4. Surgical scar less than 12 months old.
5. Skin Swollen.
6. The probes can not point to Eye ball.