RSP-D15 5in1 derma roller
5 in 1 derma roller 12/200/600/1200
needles stainless micro needle therapy derma roller face and body massager
Needle material: stainless
Handle color: white/black
Roller color: red/yellow/blue/green/purp
12 needles size: 2.0mm
200/600/1200 needles size: 0.2mm 0.25mm 0.3mm 0.5mm 0.75mm 1.0mm 1.5mm 2.0mm 2.5mm 3.0mm
High sealing sterilization packaging
Package: carton box
We support OEM service
What’s the 5 in 1 derma roller?
5 in 1 derma roller is a scientific and comprehensive device with 4 separated heads of different needle count, significantly, there is a dedicated disinfecting tank.
DRS Derma rollers are made of many high grade micro needles which roll over and penetrate the skins upper surface painlessly. These revolutionary devices two major benefits.
Stimulating collagen growth which significantly improves the appearance of scars, fine lines, wrinkles, stretch mark, and acne scars.
Allowing the transdermal application of creams, gels and oils, to be absorbed far more effectively massively. This is relevant to hair loss treatments and cellulite reduction.
Derma roller therapy:
The micro needle therapy to stimulate skin with minimally invasive, using the micro needle to creat a large number of micro-channels in short period of time, and form a high quality delivery system among the epidermis, dermis and subcutaneous tissuse, so that the active ingredient, nutrition products and ingredients quality absorbed by the skin, which greatly enchance the effecacy of the product
How to use 5 in 1 derma roller?
1. change the roller head
5 in 1 derma roller kit comes with 4 replaceable roller heads, you can switch between different roller heads with different needle count (12 needles for small area like eye, scar; 200/600 needles for medium area like face, neck; 1200 needles for large area like belly, leg) and length. Follow the instructions below to change your roller heads properly.
2. soak about 5-8 minutes with 75% alcohol in sterilization tank
3. apply suitable nutritional lotion/ cream on area of skin that the roller is to be used.
4. roll backwards and forwards 4-5 minutes keeping the speed and pressure uniform thereby creating more micro vessels
5. move the roller four times at least in four directions (on the skin that needs care)
6. apply nutrition or mask products on the skin that requirements care in case of skin inflammation
1. scar removal including acne scar removal or treatment
2. stretch mark removal
3. anti aging
4. anti wrinkle
5. cellulite treatment/ cellulite reduction or removal
6. hair loss treatment/ hair restoration
7. hyper pigmentation treatment
1. visual and noticeable improvement in a few days from the first treatment
2. cost effective- there’s no investment needed unlike equipments such as leaser
3. short healing time
4. no permanent damage or injury
5. no bruising, infection, discoloration or other complications
6. extremely high absorption of any active ingredients
7. almost all skin types can be treated
8. thickens the dermis without damaging or removing epidermis